Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Summer so Far

Well. It's definitely summer time. It's super hot most days and, like usual, it's windy almost always! But hey, there's no school and I get to wear shorts and tank tops so I can't complain too much. :P
Right now, I'm in church. There's so many things that my pastor comes up with to pretach about and I don't know how he does it! He's always able to make me think... In fact, he's probably able to make everybody think.
I get annoyed though... Everyone just... Worships the ground my best friend walks upon, just like they did with J when he was still here. I love my bestie, and I know he loves God and that he's loving his mission in Alaska right now. But, I would like if ppl tried to give their attention other places.
Then again, that's one of my biggest struggles. Jealousy. I get jealous of all the attention and all the ways ppl praise my best friend and sometimes even other ppl and I feel looked over. I have to pray about this a lot.
Also, I'll be going to college soon. I can start getting involved and making differences and following my dreams. Who would want to pass that up?? No one, I can assure you.
Now, I'm still in church, and afterward, I have to go take my boyfriend his PSP charger, I have to pack up real quick, and then I'm headed to Tucson with the family to hang, visit family, and for ME to go to Warped Tour! :D I'm so excited, you guys don't even know!
I'll post again later tonight when my day is done. Laters!
-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment