Sunday, June 23, 2013

Road Trippin'! (Kinda)

So, at the moment, I am sitting in a resort in Phoenix (I think... It's hard to tell with all these connecting cities around it) and it. Is. Awesome. :D
It's super fancy and not too big but definitely bigger than it seems at first glance. We all got ourselves settled and then just went into "chill mode" since we had to be on the road almost five hours today. (It may not seem like a lot but I hate car-sickness so it seemed to drag on for me)
On the way up here, we talked about Pastor Fred's sermon. I kind of avoided the topic of my Sunday School class though (sex) not because I'm uncomfortable, but because I don't like hearing the same lectures and questions from my rents whenever the subject comes up. It's just obnoxious. Anyway, but Fred's sermon was really good and it was a good thing to reflect upon for all of us.

Anyway.

I did a page of rough drawings in my sketchbook, all in pen! Haha, it was a little hard to do, but I was proud of the way the ppl I created came out, considering that I didn't have an eraser. :P
I talked to Sam for about an hour and he was definitely in his tired phase because he was being slightly obnoxious while I was trying not to get frustrated. I just wanted to talk to him, but I pushed aside my tired feelings because I knew he meant well and that he had called because he missed me today.
The rest of this week is going to be filled with taking random adventures and me getting prepped for my day at Warped Tour! :D I can't wait, I know I'm gonna be getting tan this week. :3
That was pretty much my day.
I'll update tomorrow! We're gonna go adventuring! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment